Administrative LawGarra Lawyers provides advice to individuals, governments and non-government organisations in respect to administrative law.
We can assist with:
- Advice and representation in relation to claims and appeals, including matters before the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (formerly the Administrative Decisions Tribunal).
- Advice and support for decision makers to develop robust procedures to prevent further claims and appeals.
- Assistance with statutory interpretation.
- General advice as to the potential administrative law consequences of decisions.
- Advice for individuals and organisations in relation to decisions made by non-government organisations, pursuant to the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act and Regulations.
- Advice and representation for individuals and organisations in relation to a Royal Commission or other public enquiry.
- Advice in relation to applications for information under Freedom of Information / Government Information (Public Access) Act.
- Advice in relation to privacy regulations.
Enquire About Our Administrative Law Services
Contact our office to let us know a bit about your legal needs and we will provide you with some options to resolve the situation. We will also provide you with an estimate of the costs involved.
We would love to hear about how we can help you
We welcome you to call us on 1300 00 11 37, or visit our Wollongong office for further information or to discuss your individual needs.