Employment LawGarra Lawyers provides advice to both employers and employees in relation to workplace legislation and employment law.
We provide employment law and human resources advice to businesses and individuals. We can assist with matters such as:
- Drafting and providing advice in relation to employment contracts
- Providing advice on obligations, rights and responsibilities under the Fair Work Act, Workplace Health and Safety legislation and other relevant laws
- Award interpretation
- Clarification of employee entitlements and benefits
- Development of workplace manuals, policies and procedures
- Advice in relation to dismissal and redundancy
- Protecting confidentiality and intellectual property in arrangements with employees
Workplace Investigations & Business Training Packages
Garra Lawyers Wollongong also conducts workplace investigations for businesses. In addition, we also develop and deliver training packages. For more information on these services, click here.
Enquire About Our Employment Law Services
Feel free to contact our office to discuss your employment law needs. We will provide you with suitable options to resolve your situation and we will also provide a competitive and realistic estimate of the legal fees involved.
Check Out Our Blog
For more information on employment law, check out our blog page
We would love to hear about how we can help you
We welcome you to call us on 1300 00 11 37, or visit our Wollongong office for further information or to discuss your individual needs.